The 10 best ways to get in contact with someone you know!
A Monster10 Special Report!
10. Send an email. - They might miss it, but it’s worth a try.
9. Leave a note on their front door. – Once they get home they will find your message.
8. Use an intercom system. - If you’re at work…shout it through the loud speakers!
7. Leave a message on their facebook wall. - Everyone will see it. Including them!
6. Tell a mutual friend to contact them. - This gives you confirmation that they got your message.
5. Leave a note on their car. - Even better than the front door. A note on the car windshield will defiantly get someone’s attention.
4. Send a letter in the mail. – People love getting things physically. In the digital age we live in, sometimes the old fashioned approach works best.
3. Call them up. – Calling is still good. But if they don’t want to speak to you they might not pick up.
2. Stop by. – There is nothing wrong with a face to face meeting with a friend.
And the best way to get in contact with someone is…
Monster growl please…
1. Send a text message. – Resent studies show that nobody listens to voice mails anymore. Send a message and it’s almost guaranteed that it will be read!