The wheel is highly overrated! Sometimes the easiest way isn’t always the best. Forget what you heard in schools and universities! This is a Monster10 exclusive! The Monsters here at Monster10 present….drum roll please…The Top 10 Inventions of all time!
10. The Microscope. Van Leewenkoek made the first microscope and discovered another world, the world of microbes. Germs and tiny beasties! Humanity now had a reason to wash our hands!
9. Refrigeration – Consumer cooling devices took decades to perfect. Before refrigeration technology we used ice caves and harvested ice used in rations. Today we have the luxury of freezers and refrigerators. Name a person you know who doesn’t have a refrigerator in their home? Plus when summer hits, just cut on the AC. It pays to be cool!
8. The Microwave - Who the hell wants to wait for an oven to warm up, just to heat up a plate of cold chicken. Ding!…Microwave oven to the rescue! And all you ladies know it…being a wife just got easier. Forget grandma’s secret recipe, the calorie count is all you’ll need and it’s on the back of that box! Plus microwaves spawned microwave dinners! Grab a Hungry Man Dinner today and stop being a punk!
7. Plastic - Plastic is considered is a “flexible use” man-made material. Plastic is used in almost everything we use today, from tooth brushes, to toys, to electronics! Because plastic is inorganic, it doesn’t breakdown, so plastic disposal is a big concern. There are even islands of plastic floating in the ocean. How cool is that? Imagine that sperm whale's face when he finds out that it’s not a school of fish he swallowed! Look around your house and think…what would we do without plastic? Listen here, enjoy the plastic, and let our kids figure out how to get rid of it!
6. The Printing Press – At last we were able to print out Bible’s and other propaganda. Before the press it was by hand and woodblock prints. The press made information available to everyone. Libraries, knowledge, and sharing information! Not to mention “girlie mags”! It must have been like the internet was to use. Remember when every family had a good encyclopedia set! Who were fooling?...Ourselves?
5. The Computer – The home personal computer helped push productivity and spawned the internet. With computer we can push the boundaries of our imaginations. Hopefully someday these machines won’t take over! Till then enjoy the filth!
4. Mobile Phone – Portable communication for the masses! One of the most annoying inventions is also one of the best!
3. The T.V. – This one is easy, but still….It almost didn’t make the list. The garbage that is put on TV should make any person with a soul cringe. What are we doing to our minds? The only reason that God didn’t strike down inventor Philo Taylor Farnsworth is because the creator knew that the networks would be broadcasting Saturday morning cartoons in the future! Grab that remote.
2. Animation – Animation is an art form that deservers mention on this list. We don’t even need to explain this one. Just watch an episode of Tom and Jerry or Turbo Teen and you’ll bow down to the greatness!
And the number one invention is
Monster Growl please….
1. The Slinky – The Slinky is greatest invention of all time! We shouldn’t even have to explain this to you! You don’t learn this in college. Don’t believe?...Grab a Slinky and watch it walk down the steps. Watch the almost mystical properties of the coils as they stretch and contract. Playing with a Slinky is better than sex.
“What walks down stairs, alone or in pairs, and makes a Slinky sound? A spring, a spring, a marvelous thing! Everyone knows it’s a Slinky. It’s Slinky, it’s Slinky, for fun it’s a wonderful toy. It’s Slinky, it’s Slinky, it’s fun for a girl or a boy. It’s fun for a girl or a boy!”
Our top ten lists are second to none and these lists have caused a quite stir amongst our readers. See what all the fuss is about. Dive into these top ten lists, but beware, your life may never be the same.